Thursday, January 27, 2011

No Updates Until Next Week

I just wanted to let anyone know (yeah, you) that I won't be able to post anything new until Monday January 31st due to work. I promise I will finish up my countdown of the Top 10 TV Shows of 2010 on Monday and Tuesday and will continue with reviews and hopefully work on my list of Top 10 Movies of 2010 in between that.

In the meantime, I finally got an email subscription going so if you'd like you can enter your email on the right side panel and you'll get an email notification whenever something is posted. You can also still subscribe with your favorite RSS readers as well just below that. And if you have a Google account (who doesn't) you can follow this blog through Blogger by clicking "follow" on the top toolbar. You will not get any email updates that way though. I hope you're enjoying this and always feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

Contact Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment